In a nurturing, Christ-centered environment, Our Lady of the Lake Roman Catholic School
provides a strong moral and academic foundation for all students to achieve excellence
in their education, confidence in their efforts and responsibility for their actions
as they face the challenges of the ever-changing world.
First and foremost, OLL School serves as a ministry of Our Lady of the Lake Roman Catholic Church. Our utmost priority is to ensure that our children learn and flourish in their Catholic faith, and this commitment remains central in all our endeavors.
Strong moral and
At OLL, our dedicated administrators, faculty, and staff spare no effort in surpassing the highest levels of academic standards. Our accreditation and nationally recognized awards stand as a testament to our unwavering commitment to this pursuit.
Facing the challenges
of the ever-changing world
OLL has made significant investments in both STEM education and a technologically advanced campus. This immersive setting empowers students to learn using cutting-edge technology, while preparing them for the challenges of tomorrow's world.
- Motivates students to live as part of a Catholic faith community by addressing the needs of society and fostering the love of life, family, and country.
- Differentiates instruction by employing varied teaching strategies aimed at meeting the specific needs of each learner.
- Commits itself to concerned leadership, caring teachers, parental involvement and cooperative endeavors with society in light of the gospel values of our Catholic faith.
- Educates the whole person by promoting the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social and physical development of each student in a nurturing, Christ-centered environment.
- Motivates students to live morally and appreciate the plurality of cultures and creeds serving God as part of a Catholic faith community.
- Promotes higher order thinking skills, problem-solving strategies, and the latest technological advancements that lead to excellence in all of the student’s educational endeavors.
- Strives to create an environment of excellence in which administration, faculty, staff, and students work together to achieve their maximum potential.
- Challenges all individuals to develop a true sense of self-esteem founded in a solid, Catholic curriculum.
- Educates its students to become productive young adults, responsible for their own actions.
- Incorporates the Archdiocese of New Orleans’ Catholic Identity Standards in all aspects of the learning process.