Mission and Vision
In a nurturing, Christ-centered environment, Our Lady of the Lake Roman Catholic School provides a strong moral and academic foundation for all students to achieve excellence in their education, confidence in their efforts and responsibility for their actions as they face the challenges of the ever-changing world.
In pursuit of excellence in all facets of education, Our Lady of the Lake Roman Catholic School…
- Promotes St. John Bosco’s methodology of reason, religion, and loving kindness in order to produce good Christians and good citizens.
- Motivates students to live as part of a Catholic faith community by addressing the needs of society and fostering the love of life, family, and country.
- Commits itself to concerned leadership, caring teachers, parental involvement and cooperative endeavors with society in light of the gospel values of our Catholic faith.
- Educates the whole person by promoting the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social and physical development of each student in a nurturing, Christ-centered environment.
- Motivates students to live morally and appreciate the plurality of cultures and creeds serving God as part of a Catholic faith community.
- Promotes higher order thinking skills, problem-solving strategies, and the latest technological advancements that lead to excellence in all of the student’s educational endeavors.
- Strives to create an environment of excellence in which administration, faculty, staff, and students work together to achieve their maximum potential.
- Challenges all individuals to develop a true sense of self-esteem founded in a solid, Catholic curriculum.
- Educates its students to become productive young adults, responsible for their own actions.
- Incorporates the Archdiocese of New Orleans’ Catholic Identity Standards in all aspects of the learning process.
OUR LADY OF THE LAKE ROMAN CATHOLIC SCHOOL 316 Lafitte St. • Mandeville • Louisiana 70448 • Tel.: (985) 626-5678 • Fax: (985) 626-4337